Email Michelle for a proposal.
- Explain different body shapes and types with Before & After photography
- Analysis of participant’s body type (volunteers only – overseen by Michelle) to practice identifying body shapes
- Show clothing samples and explain the different silhouettes so body typing education becomes translatable in day-to-day clothing choices
- Show how fashion fits with YOUR COMPANY’S corporate image
- Identify the positive/negative impact of certain clothing silhouettes in the workplace
- Demonstrate combining clothing basics with fashion pieces to put together multiple professional and seasonal outfits.
- Demonstration of Colour
- Choose volunteers for analysis
- Identify undertones
- Explain what happens to skin and facial colour when undertone and colour worn are matched
- Educate on seasonal palettes and flow palettes
- Identify stores & websites in all price points AND for plus sizes (other specialty stores)
- Question and answer segment.
- Theme of “dressing your body shape” will resonate with all attendees and teach them how to dress with confidence
- Presentation of “Dress to Impress” will serve to reinforce YOUR COMPANY’S dress code and corporate image from the perspective of fashion
- Confident staff will create a positive and more productive environment.
- Employees will be better equipped to choose wisely when deciding what to wear to work.
- Everyone appreciates learning how to save time and money by eliminating mistakes while shopping for clothes and accessories.
- Informed and empowered people make better decisions.
- Fun with Fashion is a valuable mantra.
Michelle has worked with